Maddie Cakes

My daughter, Maddie has been planning her little baking business for awhile now!  When our local library hosted a kids vendor market....I knew that this would be a perfect opportunity to debut her ideas.  Maddie did everything from helping design her logo (she picked the fonts and colors....I just typed!) to making all the treats.  I just measured for her and put them in the oven.  It took us about 31/2 hours to get all the baking done the night before...she never lost focus once.  I'm so happy I was able to do this with her..as a middle child she definitely has to play the role sometimes.  It was great "mommy and me" time and any excuse I have to make cupcake toppers is a bonus for me:) 

Here are the highlights!
her logo!




she cracks an egg like a champ!


making her pink cupcakes


making her sugar cookies











her little table

I did an iron on transfer on an apron for her!




We are so proud of her!